New Zealand was the last country of our Big Trip. We had very high expectations because of everything we had read or heard from other travelers. The country majestically reached them all and even went beyond! We had an amazing time, driving around, enjoying New Zealand’s nature with plenty of hiking and other activities.
we made it!
Itinerary: Auckland International Airport – Rental Car Village – Coromandel Coastal Road – Whitanga – Hot Water Beach Holiday Park
Distance/Duration: 240 KM, 5.5h driving
- Picking up our car: our little house for the coming 25 days! Driving with automatic transmission goes really smooth, even on the left.
- Coromandel Coastal Road: peaceful beaches and picturesque bays until you reach old gold mine town Coromandel. Cross the hillside, with beautiful widespread views.
- Build our own hot pool: wait for low tide, get a shovel, dig yourself a hole and just enjoy the thermal activity of Hot Water Beach. It’s so much fun!
Itinerary: Hot Water Beach Holiday park – Tauranga – Te Puke – Lake Okareaka campsite
Distance/Duration: 245 KM, 4.5h driving
- gold sand beach time: Waganaga beach, close to Tauranga, has awesome golden sand beaches and clear ocean water. You can’t resist taking a dip (we couldn’t!)
- fresh kiwi tasting: driving through Kiwifruit fields around Te Puke. Take a quick stop and buy some fresh kiwis: there are so tasty and juicy.
Itinerary: Lake Okareaka campsite – Rotorua – Whakarewarewa – Red Wood Forest – Lake Taupo Top 10 holiday resort
Distance/Duration: 125 KM, 2h driving
- Rotorua center: it’s great to explore the town center, because there are lots of thermal activity to experience for free: around the lake, at the large city park. A MUST do
- Whakarewarewa Maori village: great way to explore Maori lifestyle and more thermal pools and geysers
- Hiking in Redwoods: we did the Pohaturoa track (8km, 2h), passing by beautiful Red Wood trees and then through stands of mature Radiata pine, Mexican pine and Japanese larch.
Itinerary: Lake Taupo Top 10 holiday resort – Huka Falls – Hot water park – Reid’s farm reserve campsite
Distance/Duration: 20 KM, 20min driving
- Huka falls: there’s a nice trail starting just outside of Taupo, taking you approx. 1h towards the Huka Falls. The white water rapids (not really waterfalls) turquoise color is astonishing. Great weather !
- Hot water park: not really a park, but a great free activity. Cold water of Waikato river (same as Huka Falls) and thermal water of a small stream meet up: perfect place for some relaxing. Bathing suit on and down you go.
Itinerary: Reid’s farm reserve campsite – Taupo – Kinloch – Waikoke campsite
Distance/Duration: 100 KM, 1.5h driving
- Lake Taupo hiking: in preparation of our Tongariro crossing (canceled for this day), we hiked around lake Taupo in downtown, but also at Kinloch. The K2K trail (CHECK) meanders through bush and forest, along the lake. Very peaceful, we did not meet anyone for 2 hours!
Itinerary: Waikoke campsite – Tongariro crossing – Puekakariku holiday park
Distance/Duration: 310 KM, 4h driving
- Tongariro crossing: superb one day hike passing by semi-active volcanoes and beautiful emerald lakes. Mount Doom: we conquered you! More on this crossing in our separate post “the day we hiked up to Mount Doom”
- Sheep spotting: we still drove further through the heart of North Island: few people, small towns but so many SHEEP! Amazing.
Itinerary: Puekakariku holiday park – Te Papa – City Center – Wellington (Tawa) Servas homestay
Distance/Duration: 0 KM (we used public transport)
- Te Papa museum: one of the best museums we visited. Lots of very interesting info and exhibitions on NZ’s wildlife, history, geology, … Very interactive, highly recommended if you are in Wellington.
- Sipping Coffee & Craft beer: Wellington is NZ’s capital of coffee and craft beer, with loads of innovative places. We really enjoyed ourselves in coffee places (including roasters) and breweries/bars.
Itinerary: Wellington (Tawa) Servas homestay – Mt. Victoria – Cook Strait – Sprig and Fern tavern parking
Distance/Duration: 200km, 4h driving
- hiking up Mt. Victoria: we read in travel books: Wellington is a lot of times windy and chilly. Not for us: for the second day, Windy Welly treated us with blue skies, sunshine and zero wind. Our early morning hike up Mt. Victoria was great, especially with the views on Wellington and the surrounding bays
- More delicious craft beer: so many places to visit (over 20), so few time… Yet, I still managed to squeeze in a visit to the Tuatara Tap Room (love the design of their bottles) and Garage Project Brewery. These guys are superb: great quality, and up to 30 different beers to taste (Umami Monster, Hellbender, you name it!).
- Sailing through Cook Strait: the 4 hour transfer to South Island (Picton) was a beautiful sightseeing trip by itself. Not a single wave, light breeze, the perfect moment to go on deck and check out the bay, the ocean and of course: Marlborough Sounds. Really amazing!
Itinerary: Motueka Sprig and Fern Tavern – Abel Tasman National Park – Renwick city parking
Distance/Duration: 200km, 3.5h driving
- Sea kayaking in Abel Tasman National Park: our first full day on South Island started with a great amount of sunshine. We were lucky to be heading to the Abel Tasman National Park for some sea kayaking. It’s a great way to explore the golden desolate beaches and see marine wildlife. We had a blast!
- Hop fields: NZ is known for as one of the New World hops providers. Their hops can give beer especially a citrus aroma and taste. It was nice to drive through all the hop fields in Motueka and Nelson area. Drop by Hop Federation (ADD LINK), we bought some nice bottles for later that evening.
- Real fruit ice cream: this is a real thing in NZ. Imagine: fresh fruit (strawberry, blueberry, …) on the spot blended with tasty ice cream. Our first, but we had many more on South Island ha!
Itinerary: Renwick city parking – Marlborough wine area – Murchison campsite
Distance/Duration: 175km, 3h driving
- Wine tasting: Marlborough is the most known NZ wine area in NZ, and the rest of the world. This day was all about tasting Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Pinot Blanc and many more of different wine houses in the area (well, Ms. Rice did, I sipped at some). There are some great bargains on bottles, most tastings are free. Beer fans: head to Moa Brewery, also worth a stop.
Itinerary: Murchison campsite – Pancake Rocks – Hokitika Gorge – DOC Lake Ianthe campsite
Distance/Duration: 350km, 5h driving
- Pancake rocks: this natural rock formation on the West Coast is a major stop. Really nice to see the effect of gushing water at high tide with sunshine (creation of rainbows). There’s also a small walking track a few kilometers before. The Truman track is also worth a stop.
- Eating a stack of pancakes: it was February 14th, nothing beats sharing a stack of pancakes with chocolate sauce in the Pancake Rocks café 😉
- Great Coast Road: firstly, you’ll see quickly the only 2% of NZ population in this area. It’s amazingly desolate. Every corner gives you another beautiful scenery. We took plenty of small stops on this scenic drive, for pictures, taking in the moment to feel alone in this beautiful country. Be happy if the sun shines, because there’s a great chance of rain on the West Coast.
- Hokitika Gorge: usually this should be turquoise blue, yet, we think the greyish colour was predominant due to some light rain in the afternoon.
Itinerary: DOC Lake Ianthe campsite – Franz Joseph & Fox Glacier – Lake Matheson – Knights Point – DOC Boundary creek campsite
Distance/Duration: 350km, 5.5h driving
- Hiking to Franz Joseph & Fox Glacier: 2 nice easy hikes (first one 40minutes one way, second one 20 minutes one way) to get close to the glaciers. You can hear and see chunks of ice breaking off! Unfortunately, these glaciers have been shrinking a lot over the years. You’ll have to go to Argentina for some close up pictures of a massive glacier (Perito Moreno).
- Hike around Lake Matheson: 1.5h hike around the lake through lush forests. THE spot to make mirror pictures of Mt. Cook in the background.
- Knights point: One of the last major viewpoints on the West Coast before heading back inland. We spotted 2 humpback whales swirling close to the shore. An awesome moment!
Itinerary: DOC Boundary creek campsite – Wanaka – Roy’s Peak – Lake Wanaka – Kiwi Holiday Park Wanaka
Distance/Duration: 40km, 45min driving
- Hiking up Roy’s Peak: there are lots of adventure activities to do in Wanaka, quite similar to Queenstown. Yet, we hiked up to Roy’s Peak (3h up, 2h down) and did not regret at all. The scenery of this area is what made LOTR so famous. Once you’re at the top, it’s truly jaw dropping. We spend an hour just enjoying the sun (good weather helps with the views 🙂 ), eating our packed lunch and taking loads of pictures of Lake Wanaka and surrounding mountains. One of the best hikes of our entire Big Trip!
- Swimming in Lake Wanaka: Wanaka’s small town vibe is wonderful. On a sunny day, people just casually stroll along the lake or do some sun bathing. Even though the water was colder than 20C, I still went for a dip. Nice refreshing after such a day hiking.
- BBQ time: With all that tasty lamb, veal and beef in NZ, we decided to have a small BBQ at our campsite. Delicious, especially when sharing some craft beers with fellow travellers. That’s what travel is all about!
Itinerary: Kiwi Holiday Park Wanaka – Arrowtown – DOC Lake Gunn
Distance/Duration: 310km, 5h driving
- Chinese settlement: Arrowtown is a nice little town worth a stop on your way to Fiordland. There’s a historical site dedicated to the first Chinese settlers in NZ. Some of the stories were pretty interesting to learn about.
- Mirror lakes Fiordland: be lucky with sunshine and no wind. We were, so it was awesome for some picture-taking. This area of New Zealand is really out of this world…
- Lake Gunn hike: The last official campsite before reaching Milford Sound also offers a small hike towards Lake Gunn (1h). We did not meet anyone in the forest or at the lake. Wonderful spot to enjoy the solitude of Fiordland, and for some swimming!
Itinerary: DOC Lake Gunn – Milford Sound – Key Summit Routeburn track – Lumsden motor camp
Distance/Duration: 250km, 4h driving
- Milford Sound Cruise: Our Jucy morning cruise could not have been better: first day with no rain, in a month! Blue sky, sunshine, calm sea. Milford Sound is truly breathtaking, with Mitre Peak, countless waterfalls (which you can touch/shower in on boat), lots of marine and bird wildlife to spot. It’s for sure worth the drive.
- The Chasm: nice small stop returning from Milford Sound: loads of water gushing through naturally formed waterfalls
- Kea spotting: if you haven’t seen them yet, in this area you’ll definitely find some. We stopped at one of the major tunnels, and a lot of them came checking us (and the car) out. Be aware of your food, they tend to be quite naughty ha!
- Routeburn Track hike: such a beautiful day demanded for another hike. We hiked the first part of the famous Routeburn track, up to Key Summit (3h return). The views on the summit were, once again, beautiful…
Itinerary: Lumsden motor camp – Queenstown City – Bendigo campsite
Distance/Duration: 185km, 2.5h driving
- N-Zone Skydive: Queenstown is the adventure city of NZ. Ms. Rice decided to do a skydive. “It’s CRAZY!” and “I did not get sick!” say enough I guess? 😉 It’s really a once in a lifetime to do a 12,000 feet skydive above beautiful Lake Wakatipu
- Queenstown city center: it was the first place where we actually saw some tourism. The town is really focused on any type of adventure, with loads of backpackers and seasoned travellers. The center is really delightful to walk around, with nice views on Lake Wakatipu. Lots of places for food and drinks as well.
- Fergburger: always people standing in a line for a burger shop, worth the buzz? Hell yeah! I had a Big Al’s burger, and I must admit: it’s freaking tasty, even though it’s so big with so much meat. Don’t miss out on this one. You can read about in this great article!
Itinerary: Bendigo campsite – Lake Pukaki – Mount Cook – Tasman Glacier – Lake Poaka campsite
Distance/Duration: 180km, 3.5h driving
- Feeding salmon: on the way to Mount Cook, there’s a fresh salmon farm (claiming to be the highest altitude on Southern hemisphere) where you can buy fresh salmon or sashimi. But more fun: you can feed them!
- Lake Pukaki lookout: after already seeing so many beautiful lakes, you would think: can’t be better. Lake Pukaki is top 3! Beautiful blue/turqoise color, far stretched with Mount Cook/Aoraki on the background. The entire scenic drive (50km) is stunning, worth every minute.
- Hiking Hooker valley track: perfect easy hike (3h return) which takes you to Hooker cabin. There are swing bridges, glaciers on mountain sides and of course, the Mount Cook look out (practically 50% of the hike) as grande finale.
- Hiking to Tasman Glacier: short but quite steep hike (40min return, quite some stairs) towards view-point of Tasman Glacier. Decreased in size even more compared to other ones: so devastating!
Itinerary: Lake Poaka campsite – Twizel – Lake Tekapo – McGregor campsite
Distance/Duration: 80km, 1h driving
- Picnic at Lake Tekapo: one of the other top 3 lakes of NZ. It’s difficult to describe Lake Tekapo’s blue color… We bought some groceries, picked a nice peaceful spot and had a picnic at the shore of the lake. Sometimes, you don’t need more in life. Or maybe some swimming ha! It got pretty warm this day, and the lake is really refreshing.
- Church of the Good Shepherd: this must be the church with one of the most beautiful settings in the world. It’s picturesque (yes, really small), but it matches the scenery and the general NZ feeling.
- Stargazing at camp McGregor: the area around Lake Tekapo is known for stargazing: high chances of clear skies on higher altitude, very few light pollution. We took a blanket, lay ourselves outside and watched the stars… We were reliving our stargazing experience of South America :).
Itinerary: McGregor campsite – Peel Forest – Akaroa Peninsula – Waihora campsite
Distance/Duration: 400km, 6h driving
- Hiking the Big Tree walk: there are several hikes in the Peel Forest. We did the Big Tree walk (1h return), eventually leading you to an enormous tree. It’s really huge!
- Feeling French in Akaroa: maybe it were all the French sounding names of shops, or the pancakes, but the Akaroa peninsula is genuinely a nice place for a small stop. Don’t forget to use Summit Road, by which you will have beautiful sights of the ocean (one side) and the bay (other side).
- Cooking atop Summit Road: because of the freedom we had with our camper van, we decided to make a stop atop Summit Road to cook a nice seafood pasta dish with a beautiful view. Sometimes, you don’t need a lot in life to enjoy…
Itinerary: Waihora campsite – Waipara valley – Kaikoura Peketa Beach Holiday Park
Distance/Duration: 200km, 3h driving
- Waipara Valley wine tasting: Between Christchurch and Kaikoura lies the Waipara Valley, a wine region which has seen considerate growth throughout the last fews years. We made a few stops (Waipara Hills, Grey Stone and Waipara Springs for some (free) tastings: great Sauvignon Blanc! We also had a very nice lunch at Waipara Springs. This cosy wine region is highly recommended for a small visit.
- Ocean swimming: we camped literally 10 meters away from the ocean, the weather and waves made it really tempting for a swim… so we did! Great preparation for our activity on the next day.
Itinerary: Kaikoura Peketa Beach Holiday Park – Dolphin Encounter Kaikoura – Kean Point – Culverden Domain Camp ground
Distance/Duration: 245km, 3.5h driving
- Wild dolphin encounter: We booked a Dolphin Encounter tour in Kaikoura, taking us to the ocean to potentially spot wild Dusky Dolphins and swim/interact with them in the water. This was by far one of our best experiences of our trip! Difficult to describe all our feelings, but we tried to make a small post on it. Read here.
- Hiking at Kean Point: You can hike the Kaikoura Peninsula walkway, starting at Kean Point. The impact of the November 2016 earthquake is very obvious there. It’s a nice hike, we spotted some albatross and seals. One seal was laying underneath a car on the car park, ha!
- Sheep shearing show: a last minute decision, as we saw the sign of a sheep shearing show on our way back from Kean point. We saw so many sheep all across New Zealand, we thought this would be fun. And it was! Pete explains about sheep farming, will shear a Drysdale sheep and you can feed the sheep as well. Highly recommended for a small price.
Itinerary: Culverden Domain Camp ground – Hanmer Springs – Christchurch – Chamberlains campsite
Distance/Duration: 200km, 3h driving
- Relaxing at hot springs: after such an activity packed day 21, we were set on some relaxing time at the Hanmer Springs. Sulphur pools, mineral pools or just normal swimming. It’s a perfect place for a time out. Top tip: use the ARRIVAL magazine voucher for a 30 min private pool.
- Watching a rugby match: sport in New Zealand equals rugby: practically everyone is crazy about it or plays it. It was the start of the new Super League rugby season, so we decided to catch a game of the Christchurch team. The Crusaders won hurray, though we still don’t know all the rules of the game haha!
Itinerary: Chamberlains campsite – Rental Car Village – Christchurch city center – Airbnb accommodation
Distance/Duration: 40km, 1h driving
- Returning our campervan: after 4675km and a nice car wash, we’re set to return our beloved Nissan micro campervan. For the last 3.5 weeks, our fellow was our bed, our kitchen, our bathroom, our vehicle, yes, our home. For us, this was truly the best option to explore the country!
- visiting Canterbury museum: the city center slowly but steady is recovering from the 2010-2011 earthquake. Besides the remains of the Canterbury cathedral, ReStart mall and Botanic gardens, is the Canterbury museum a must visit. Different exhibitions on NZ Maori culture, geography, history and even a temporary one on 75 years Air New Zealand. Museums in New Zealand are highly recommended for its interactive way.
- experiencing NZ hospitality: we must admit: NZ people are really one of the most friendly bunch we ever met: from day 1 until 25! They’re proud about their beautiful nation and always offer a helping hand. We got in touch with a NZ-UK couple at Pomeroy’s Inn (great craft beer bar) and we got offered a ride to the airport the next day. We were so grateful, thanks Sally and Keith!
Itinerary: Airbnb accommodation – Christchurch airport – Auckland city center – Columbia Apartments
- visiting Auckland city center: Auckland is huge, yet the city center is still very walkable. We checked out the Sky Tower, wandered around the upscale docks area (some nice seafood), did some final NZ craft beer shopping (go check out Brothers Beer). We even went to the movie! A nice relaxed last full day in this urban place.
Itinerary: Columbia Apartments – Auckland Airport – home
No highlights anymore, as we took the SkyBus to the Auckland airport for our in total 36h flights and transfers (via Guangzhou and Amsterdam) back to Belgium. After 5 months of travel and visiting 13 countries, our Big Trip came to an end. Our dream of living a time full of adventures came true. We ended our Big Trip with a grand finale, our 25 days in New Zealand!
Ubobet is an internationally trusted gambling dealer before 2001 until now.
By holding qualified right of entry for online
gambling sites that have the funds for various types of betting games.
Games understandable supplement Sportsbook, flesh and blood Casino and Cockfight.
Ubobet has reached the entire world gambling shout out including the Indonesian market.
At present, every morning there are more than 100 thousand players who entrust their bets in the city of Ubobet.
Ubobet List Site
To register an account, players cannot attain it directly upon the Ubobet site.
In new words, prospective players must register through the qualified agent site for Ubobet
listings such as Pandora188. By using Pandora188 ID the
performer can bet upon this city. How to register
is quite easy, just by filling out the registration form correctly.
After that create a increase of at least 25 thousand, next the
artist can bet on Ubobet. all performer who joins as a devotee at Pandora188 is entitled to a freebet supplementary and as well as a daily
addition supplementary without exception.
After registering, players can log in upon Ubobet in two ways.
The first is through recognized cronies who have collaborations such as Pandora188.
Because the two sites have already formed a partnership, which means that betting upon the Pandora188 site is the similar as betting upon Ubobet directly.
Or by the second mannerism you can directly log in to the Ubobet
site if you already have an account. How to log in Ubobet is
quite easy, just enter your ID & password correctly.
Depoxito is the best online gambling site in Indonesia, taking into account Depoxito you will setting the sensation of
playing further and highly developed online gambling.
We always innovate suitably that every our members can character
a sensation bearing in mind playing at a genuine casino.
Depoxito come up with the money for you the best conscious casino feelings you can get bearing in mind every the lovely
and sexy dealers, or grand vip saloon private room for our VIP believer where you can put-on one on one in imitation of our special Dealer every just for
Luxurious site and VIP class foster for you, a forward looking
and easy-to-use site, friendly and always kind Customer facilitate to back up
you. Depoxito is the right complementary for those of you who desire to feint online
gambling without heartbreaking that your winnings
will not be paid, Depoxito guarantees that all bet you place and win is
real and will be paid without incurring any unwritten deductions.
Depoxito as a site that is a partner of international huge bookmakers totally will
not disappoint you as a faithful fanatic of the Depoxito site
and will continue to goal new updates and restructure our
security system so that it can prevent our loyal members from the threat of personal data leakage, scam
Depoxito is with a trusted online gambling dealer that provides the most total gambling games in Indonesia, such as sportsbook,
slot games, enliven casino, lottery and online poker that you can perform considering just 1 Account.
In complement to the answer VIP abet game upon our site, we will pamper you our faithful members because you don’t
compulsion a lot of IDs to ham it up alternative gambling games.
As a gambling site accredited by PAGCOR
(Philippines Amusement and Gaming Corporation) Depoxito is next one of the number one
gambling sites in Indonesia and has a fine reputation from all online gambling players in Indonesia.
As we have said, we have a customer encouragement that is
always upon standby to further every your needs even if playing on our site,
including for withdrawals and deposits that solitary consent less than 3
minutes, hence we can be the best for aficionado advance
next our customer sustain will standby 24 hour a hours of daylight and 7
days a week to advance our aficionado and VIPs.
And the most special from our site compared to other sites is the further
that we give to our loyal members who continue to accomplish on our site will acquire the best promos and bonuses that we will meet the expense of you, we always follow the publicize and trends that are viral now correspondingly the promos that we make are of course no less than any site.
For VIP members we always give special promos that are not written for that reason that our members
continue to take effect upon our site depoxito.
May I just say what a comfort to uncover somebody who really
knows what they are discussing online. You definitely understand how to bring a problem
to light and make it important. A lot more people should look at this and understand this side of the story.
I was surprised that you aren’t more popular because you
surely possess the gift.
Mabosbola is an established online casino agent that
provides access for online casino fans in Indonesia to the best online casino gambling games.
Mabosbola provides a connecting portal by giving full entry for you personally fans regarding
casino gambling video games to the best on the
internet casino game supplier sites like Sgd777 or Nova88.
Founded in 2018, Mabosbola has an incredible number of people from throughout Dalam negri.
Every day you can find hundreds of people linked to the
video games offered by Mabosbola. Although this web site is still relatively young,
this site has been tested to end up being able to offer professional services for every customer
and obtain an official certificate from PAGCOR.
The very best Types of On-line Casino Games
Not only does it provide total access to various types of full online casino game collections,
Mabosbola likewise provides quality in addition to international standard video
games served by the best online casino wagering providers in their school.
The following usually are a few of the provider firms which may have
collaborated together with Mabosbola in offering the very best online on line casino gambling in Dalam negri.
Mabosbola is an online gambling site that provides the most popular soccer wagering and casino
video games which may have been set up since 2013.
Given that this site came out and provides gambling services to
all customers in Philippines, Mabosbola has dared to provide purchase security for all their official members upwards to
a minimal billions of rupiah.
This specific is the reason many world-class wagering game
providers at the amount of Sbobet and Maxbet want to work with Mabosbola.
So far, there have been many gambling, soccer gambling
and online online casino game providers who have collaborated with Mabosbet, including Sbobet, Nova88, Ion, and
On our official site, you can enjoy a number of00 the best
and many popular games, beginning from soccer gambling online games such as Oriental
Handicap, 1X2, or total score or challenging casino wagering games such as roulette, blackjack, sicbo and so on. You can get all this
just by registering to become member on the official online gambling
How to Sign up for an Online Gambling Account
As we discussed earlier, for those of you who want to enjoy the best online games in Indonesia, we recommend
that you register as an official member on the web gambling site Mabosbola.
Besides being easy, you also only desire a few minutes to sign up.
Sgd777 is the biggest city in Asia which has been awarded several times for providing the best facilities and services.
Sbobet has also pocketed several legal betting licenses in several states which make it legal to market online wagering.
Sbomabos as a trusted official sgd777 agent which has been around since 2010 also follows the standards
of its official provider. Sbomabos is now the official
sbobet logon provider site that provides 24/7 service to all Indonesian online gambling
members. Sbomabos as a sbobet gambling agent that has received official
permission from PAGCOR and it is dependent in the Israel so it is legal to market products from
our providers. We here offer transaction processing under 3 minutes from promising small to large small.
How you can Login to the Sbobet Philippines Internet site
Sbobet is an official website that always provides updated alternative links so that members can certainly
access the sbobet website. Right now all sbobet login information can contact customer service from the required sbomabos
website. Members who have completed registration at sbomabos
can follow steps to logon sbobet such as accessing the sbowin. com site, coming into the username and password provided by
our cs. The sbo system also prioritizes member security after logging in, for the first time the member will be
requested to enter a brand new password. Members can also change their own username on the official
It’s impressive that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well
as from our dialogue made at this time.
Gesloten voor reacties.